Friday, April 6, 2012

Autumn Layout

So I've decided to go with seasonal themes to stay true to the essence of Paganism, and its strong connection to nature, and therefore the connection to the weather phases of the earth.
Now, before you go thinking I've got it backwards (as I'm sure many of you would), might I first point something out.
I live in the southern hemisphere. That means, for those of you who don't know, that my seasons are reversed to those in the sounthern hemisphere. Think of the earth, and draw a horizontal line through the middle - the top half are the northern hemisphere, the bottom is the southern. When it's winter in the north, it's summer in the south.

Anyway, back on topic.
So here it is Autumn. Following the theme of desiduous (spelling?) trees and the beautiful colours of their falling leaves, the background is of orange leaves, and the text colours mimic that of fallen leaves: yellow, red, and orange. The reason there is no brown is simpley because it didn't show up very well.

Hope you like it!

Blessed be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no hateful comments.
Each to their own - Live and let to live.